Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Vacation and Quilt Show

We left for a short little vacation to Arizona and New Mexico the day after Christmas. The scenery was beautiful and we hit lots of snow. My dog Tess was left behind in the care of my daughter Carol and her husband Doug. So Tess was happy that she got to spend time with Doug, whom she adores. I'm not sure she even missed us!
This is a picture of Tess sitting on my son Andy's lap, another of her favorite people!


Come visit me at the South Bay Quilter's Guild Quilt Show on February 21st and 22nd.
http://www.southbayquiltersguild.org
The address is:

Torrance Cultural Arts Center

3341 Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA


I hope it will be a great little show. I will have my newest pattern Split Medallion.
I will also have some quilt kits for Spanish Tile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...