Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where or Where Has My Camera Gone?

Today is just one of those days, which followed another one of those days. I cannot find my digital camera ANYWHERE!!! And I think I have looked EVERYWHERE!! Well, I guess I haven't looked everywhere or I would have found it by now. I am at the point where I am going to blame others for misplacing my camera. And that's hard to do since only two of us live here and I have already called up Dave and asked him if he used it. Can you tell I am frustrated??
I wanted to post a picture of my Topsy Turvy Quilt, the one I had a heck of a time quilting yesterday. But, you will have to take my word for it. I quilted it. I haven't bound it, but it is done and I like it.
I finished the directions for this new quilt yesterday, so now I will begin testing it and pass it around to others to test. Hope to have it finished soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...