Friday, December 17, 2010

Blocks On the Floor

Last post, I showed you all the squares I had cut out with my new GO cutter.

And this is what I have done with them.

Only with my camera, can I see a pattern going on. I hope you can see some kind of order. Once I have all the blocks made, I will fiddle with the arrangement some more.




What is it with a dog and quilt blocks on the floor? Is there some kind of perceived softness? Is there a voice in the fabric saying " Let's cuddle up"?
Because there are other places to lay down in my sewing room.




In the end, the fabric won out and Tess fell asleep.

2 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

I'm drooling over the new quilt. My cats have the same affliction...hmmm affection for fabric on the floor too. If you find a cure please let me know.

Cheryl Arkison said...

That's going to be a really interesting quilt. Are you focused on value or colour for the pattern?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...