Thursday, July 16, 2009


I got my Meandering Pines back from the quilter. Amie did a beautiful job as always. I put the binding on and then laid it down on the floor to admire. Lo and Behold, I screwed up major time! I had switched backgrounds on two of the blocks. The sky for the border was showing up in one of the interior blocks and vice-versa with one of the border blocks. Yikes! This is a quilt for my next quilt show and also to hang in a store for a class sample. I was mad at myself. I was more than mad...I was furious. I wanted to cry. But sound judgement came to mind. I just appliqued some little triangles right on top of each intruding print. And Amie says she can quilt on top of it. So all is saved. See if you can find the mistake in the photo I posted on June 21st.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I sure can't find it, Mary! I'm glad you are able to work a "fix" however that makes you happy! We quilters are a clever bunch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...