Thursday, April 29, 2010

Packing Day

Today, I am packing up my car for another quilt show. This one is the furthest I have gone. It is the Camarillo Quilt show up at Ventura County fairgrounds. I have no idea what to expect.....size, how many vendors, or what the attendance will be. This show is over three hours away, so obviously, I will be getting a hotel room for two nights. I don't even know what child of mine is going with me. I guess I will find out tomorrow or maybe tonight, if it is Carol or Andy. And Andy is not looking forward to going. But Carol has told him it is only fair that he goes once in awhile. Luckily, I don't need to take my poles and drapes, so I will have a little more room to tuck in more quilts. I never knows if there will be a backside to one of the side drapes, where I can hang more quilts.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...