Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update

Hello Out there, I am back. Never really went far. I thought today, I would show what I have been working on lately.

This is going to be another baby quilt. The print was just too cute to pass up. So while I was at the last quilt show in Whittier, I made up all the Half-Square triangles, while demonstrating Stitching Lines.



In-between the quilt shows in Santa Barbara and Whittier, I made these notebooks. Another great way to use up scraps. These are all in my Etsy shop.
I have had requests for a pattern or tutorial for making these notebooks. I am still thinking about it.






The other thing we have been working on is painting our master bath.
It still had the builder white paint, and wow had it yellowed, not to mention the peeling paint inside the skylight.
Anyway, we picked out our own white. I know, very creative! It has been a month long ordeal. What with the prep work, weekend commitments and just an unbelievable amount of corners and hard to reach places.
What a pain. This week, I am painting the doors. Two doors, one side each, each day, on top of sawhorses in the room. I swear, my next house will have 8 foot ceilings! And maybe cottage cheese ceilings!
Now off to lunch with my friend

3 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

Oh you have so much experience now...want to help me paint my bathroom? No? Don't blame you..lol.

Your notebook covers are great! Love the fabrics. You should write up a pattern.

Anonymous said...

Loving these covers!!!!

Katie said...

These are great fabric covers. Lots of neat stuff on your blog.
:0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...