Friday, October 29, 2010

Primrose

Finally. It is done and it is here!

I don't know if I have ever blogged about this before, but the very first pattern I wrote was for a company called Quiltsmart. It was a book called Primrose. There were three patterns inside, one called Primrose, one called Primrose Garden and one called Worms on Parade. I first started working on it sometime in 1999. Quiltsmart makes preprinted interfacing for doing applique patterns. After the company reorganized a few years back, they started changing the book format, into kits that include instructions and the interfacing. Finally, Primrose got its turn and today I received the finished product in the mail.



The cover of the book showed Primrose Garden.



The cover on the kit shows Primrose. And Worms on Parade is no longer.
Hope it does well for them, and me.

1 comment:

Shari said...

A beautiful quilt. But now I am really curious about Worms on Parade - sounds too funny to leave it out! Quilters do have a good sense of humour after all...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...