Monday, November 1, 2010

Bad, Bad Phone


Has anybody had an IPhone that has crashed?

I am so frustrated with my phone.

My first IPhone lost its Blue-tooth ability. It was under warranty so Apple replaced it. I don't think it was with a new phone, but a refurbished phone. Now this second phone started crashing on me on an almost daily basis. This last weekend, all the apps stopped working. So I did a restore a couple of times, and it actually looked like it was back to working.......for about an hour....then all by itself.....with nobody touching it....it beeped and crashed again. The phone had been working until tonight. Now it doesn't work and I haven't done anything to it. So I am trying another restore as I write this.
I am frustrated. Hope Andy gets over here this week to take a look at it.

BUMMER!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...