Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Two a Day

Do you do this?
I've got two projects going at one time.
I have set myself a daily goal to work on both each day. Does that slow me down or speed me up? Who knows, but I don't get so bored with my sewing that way!

I am making a new Jungle Flower. After taking the same one to numerous quilt shows, I thought it would be time for something new hanging in my booth. Tomorrow I will start on the Alternate Block.
And I am working on a new design at the same time. So I set up a second machine and am making twice the mess!




Ha! I blurred it on purpose! I don't want you to really see it. LOL

And my phone is working today. After getting a message that it didn't have a SIM card in the phone, I left it plugged into iTunes all night and it worked today. It just doesn't have all the apps back on it and I am afraid to add them back at this point. But at least I have a working phone and I can get my email off my phone.

2 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

I haven't got the attention span to work on one quilt let alone two...good for you! Can't wait to see both finished.

Anonymous said...

Now I'm curious...blurry and all!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...