Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving and Black Friday

It's almost Black Friday. And who doesn't like and want a discount. I know I do! Check out my Etsy shop and use the code blackfridayblog when you check out. It's easy and free to join Etsy if you never have. Registration is just your name and email.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wish I could say I was ready, but I procrastinate way too much, so still have plenty to do. I am cooking gluten and dairy free this year, so I am trying out new things.

I need to keep my hands off of this:
Chex Ginger-Honey Crunch. It is absolutely delicious.



2 comments:

Shari said...

I remember those mixes from when I was a kid. Haven't made any here - different ingredients. Although that's no excuse as I could have tried something different. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here and Christmas seems too busy. Still, it does look so yummy.

Hope you have a great day with family and friends!

Candace said...

How was the new menu, Mary?
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...