Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gettin' Packed Up




Boxes are stacked, the entryway is a mess, the hallway is a mess. Everything is a mess! That's what happens when I get ready for a show. Tomorrow I leave for the Santa Monica Quilt Guild Show. Set-up is at 2, and the doors open on Saturday and Sunday at 10. Andy and Carol are both going up with me. It could get a little crowded in the 10 x 10 space. But I am thrilled that they are both interested in what I do. Carol loves the "playing store" aspect of the whole thing. She's the money-man, although I did get her to do a little demonstrating at the sewing machine last time. Wow, was that a shocker, pleasant but quite a surprise.

With all this. I finally got around to writing directions for my next free block pattern for my Computer Desk pattern. It's called Cubbyhole.
I apologize that it is so late, probably 6 weeks late!

1 comment:

Candace said...

You're so organized, Mary! I hope you have a very successful show!
Cheers!
Hah - my word veri is "sell-u" how apprpo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...