Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Little Quilt


I made this little quilt last week. Sometimes when I demonstrate my Stitching Lines at shows, I will show the quilters how easy it is to make flying geese rectangles. So, I planned ahead and used fabrics that would look good with this border print.

I call this quilt Mixed Up Geese, because the flying geese are flying in two directions. But it also looks a little like rick rack.

I quilted this with the built-in serpentine stitch on my sit down machine.
I have already washed it, so it is nice and crinkly.

I found a cute little kitty cat print for the backside. It had all the right colors.
And that's about as childish as I get when I choose fabrics for children's quilts!

2 comments:

Candace said...

Cute!! I'm normally not a blue and green personl but I love how you mixes the beiges in, Mary! I would definitely make this quilt in these colors! The kitty print looks like it was meant for this quilt, too! How is Tess doing?
Cheers!

Quilt Hollow said...

Oh Mary...this is a darling little quilt! Thank you so much..rec'd the packet today and once I get a wee bit caught up on quilting for others I plan to PLAY with these!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...