Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Bibs

I made these two bibs this week. Aren't they cute? I did nothing except add the neckline. The blue one came with the applique and the rickrack. Can't beat that. It was hard to find the ribbing. Joanne's no longer sells a nice t-shirt ribbing. Maybe the days of sewing t-shirts are over. I had to order online from Sew Baby. Their ribbing is nice and soft and was exactly what I was looking for.
My youngest daughter, Carol is going to have a baby this summer, my first grandchild. And she remembers these bibs when I made them years ago for her little niece. So no surprise is spoiled here.

Wallmart used to sell tea towels in every color under the rainbow. But no more. The towels are hard to find. But I found these at Target, already decorated. Perfect!

1 comment:

Joyful Quilter said...

Very cute! Congratulations Grandma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...