Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Put Me To Shame Amie!

Amie returned a couple quilts to me last week. I showed this Jungle Flower before she did her magic. Amie was at the front of the line when God handed out the quilting talent. (I wasn't even in line!) Now the quilt is all bound and signed. (I got lazy with a label and just signed my name on the back)




This quilting blows me away. Just think what Amie could do if I didn't put any restrictions on her!!
Just simple blocks, but Amie puts the WOW in them.
Thanks Amie.

4 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

Isn't it amazing how much the quilting makes a difference. Like the icing on a cake.

free indeed said...

BOTH the quilt and the quilting are fabulous! That quilt may be 'simple' but it sure is stunning too. I need me one of those...:)

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty!

Candace said...

Amie definitely is one talented quilter - and so are you, Mary! Darling quilt - it really came alive!
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...