Friday, February 25, 2011

Folding Display

I drive a Mazda 5. It's smaller than a mini van and larger than what we used to call a station wagon. It's got some room for cargo, but not a ton. So when I vend at a quilt show, I have to really watch what I take. Display baskets can be a real problem. They take up valuable space. I bought a few canvas folding baskets at Target, but those are sometimes too big.
So I made my own yesterday.




These will fold up flat and take up very little space.




And the only cost to me is the ribbon.

2 comments:

Joyful Quilter said...

Cute! I bet you will have people asking for a pattern.

Joyful Quilter said...

I just saw this...good advertising:
http://sweetp-paulette.blogspot.com/2011/02/life-just-got-easier.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...